Elizabeth C. Currey
Ms. Currey completed her undergraduate education at the University of Maryland through its Honors College and obtained her Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law. During law school, she worked for the school's Rental Housing Clinic and interned for Legal Aid.
Ms. Currey continues her enthusiasm for helping people at the firm, working for those who are injured and unable to work in our Social Security and Workers Compensation practices. She works each case meticulously and organizes complicated medical evidence to present every case in its best light.
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Workers Compensation
- Michigan, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- University of Maryland
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Michigan Association for Justice
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR)