Help Seeking Disability Benefits
Representation For SSD And SSI
The attorneys of Mancini Schreuder Kline PC aggressively represent disabled persons seeking Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. Even if you’ve had a claim denied, you may be entitled to benefits.
Experienced Advocates On Your Side
Success in Social Security claims depends on quality representation. We have three attorneys with more than 100 years of combined experience aggressively advocating for disabled people seeking Social Security benefits. We have won more than $250 million in benefits and compensation for our clients.
Our attorneys are skilled in the assessment and evaluation of complex medical evidence and the oral presentation of various medical issues before the Social Security Administration. We have won benefits even under very difficult circumstances.
There are two different Social Security programs for disabled people.
- Social Security Disability is a disability insurance program for working people. To be eligible, you must have worked and paid into the program for a certain period of time – roughly five of the last 10 years.
- Supplemental Security Income is a program for disabled adults who have limited income and assets.
Both programs require individuals to be disabled and unable to work at any job for 12 months, or to have a disability that is expected to last 12 months.
Learn More About Social Security Disability
To learn more about Social Security Disability and how we can be of assistance to you, please review the following pages:
- Qualifying medical conditions: Learn what conditions or combination of conditions can make you eligible for Social Security Disability benefits.
- How to start the process: Our lawyers will be with you through every step in the process, from initial application through all levels of reconsideration and appeal.
- If you have been denied: Do not give up. We regularly win benefits for clients whose initial applications for benefits were unsuccessful.
Start The Process Today. We Can Help.
To arrange a free initial consultation, please call the Michigan Social Security Disability attorneys of Mancini Schreuder Kline PC at 866-319-7995, call toll-free at 586-218-3568 or contact us online.