How Were You Injured?
Injuries Can Happen At Any Workplace
Whether you are an auto worker or an office worker, if you are injured on the job, you are probably eligible to file a workers’ compensation claim.
The attorneys of Mancini Schreuder Kline PC have been helping injured workers obtain the full amount of workers’ compensation benefits they deserve since 1974. Representing injured workers is a major focus of our law practice.
We represent clients in workers’ compensation claims involving all types of accidents and injuries, including:
- Construction accidents
- Trench collapses
- Power tool accidents
- Heavy equipment accidents
- Scaffolding and ladder accidents
- Electrical accidents
- Falls from heights
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Lifting injuries
- Injuries caused by bending, twisting and stooping
- Auto and pedestrian accidents on the highway, in parking lots or in docking areas
- Toxic exposures, including conditions caused by exposure to asbestos, benzene, mold and other toxins
- Neck, shoulder and back injuries and all musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Repetitive motion injuries or overuse syndrome
- Injuries from repetitive bending, twisting and stooping
- Mental injuries, including post-traumatic stress disorder and job stress from workplace harassment or sexual harassment
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Dealing With A Back Injury
Back injuries are among the most common and debilitating form of workplace injuries. The patient can experience extreme pain without any evidence of an injury showing up on an X-ray, MRI or another diagnostic test. Our law firm knows how to document the effects of your injury in a manner that is meaningful to the workers’ compensation claims administrator.
Contact Our Firm Today
To arrange a free initial consultation with one of our Warren work injury attorneys, please call Mancini Schreuder Kline PC at , call toll-free at 586-218-3568 or contact us online. From offices in Warren, Michigan, our lawyers represent disabled people throughout the region.